Thursday 2 January 2020

Strengthened by the Lord

"Pharaoh said to Joseph, ‘I had a dream, and no one can interpret it. But I have heard it said of you that when you hear a dream you can interpret it.’ 16 ‘I cannot do it,’ Joseph replied to Pharaoh, ‘but God will give Pharaoh the answer he desires.’" (Genesis 41:15-16).
What we can't do, God does. Let's never think only in terms of our own human capabilities. God is more than we are. When we feel that we are out of our depth, may we learn to say, with Paul, "I can do all this through Christ who gives me strength" (Philippians 4:13).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Bible Notes by G. Philip

On 1st March 2019, at Sandyford Henderson Memorial Church, Glasgow, Rev George Philip (11th November 1925 - 16th February 2019) was rememb...